Thursday, April 1, 2010

WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER!

So I had my doctors appointment for my little tadpole in my tummy this morning. So I get the first appointment so I don't have to wait right. I get in there and somehow the person after me gets into the room first. So the doctor sees her first. So I end up waiting in the room for at least 30 minutes. Then the doctor comes in finally and is in there for a total of 5 minutes. He hears the heart beat and then leaves. Not that I expect much, this is my fifth child, but still a little more than that would of been nice. So a total of 45 minutes waiting and I see the doctor for 5 minutes. WOW! I want to know how much I will be paying for that Five minutes. But still, I heard the little heart beat and that makes it all worth it. Hopefully I am almost over the sickness, we will have to see.

7 comments:

Keri said...

Yay! I`m so excited for you guys. I can`t believe you`re going to have number 5! Are you finding out the sex...I can`t wait to hear.

P.S. I also hate waiting at the doctor!

oodlesofoversons said...

That is seriously one of the most frustrating things about going to the OBGYN. I am so sorry! I had that happen, too, only I got brushed off for the Dr's wife and 5 boys that had popped in for a visit! Hellooooo!!! I'm sitting in here in a paper towel gown!

Joni said...

So exciting! Congrats...well not on the long Dr. wait but you know...the baby. :)

Emily said...

Wow Anna - congrats! We are both having our 5th baby...the difference is that your oldest is 7 and my oldest is 9! :) I can so relate about going to the dr. It's even worse when you have other kids with you. Good luck on the pregnancy...when are you due?

Rebecca said...

congratulations Anna! You are an amazing mother and woman. I hope to see you when i come out there this summer. did you know I'm preggie too? I can't remember if I told you. We find out the gender next week. due end of August. wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Annalisa said...

congrats on baby # 5.

yeah, appointments remind me of that seinfield bit on the 'waiting room' LOL.

Annalisa said...

any updates?