Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My sister Sarah and I have our birthdays a day apart and I have always wanted to go to Gardners Village and have lunch and shop up there for my birthday. So this year I got all my sisters together and we celebrated mine and Sarah's birthdays. We had a great time. Sarah is not in this picture because she had to leave right after lunch because she was babysitting my brother's girls. We miss all that couldn't be there though. It might become a tradition, so plan on next year.


Me, Kristi, and Naoma

Mary, Sarah, Martha, and Becky

2 comments:

Naoma said...

Anna I am so proud of you and catching up on your Blog! Totally impressed. It was fun celebrating your special day with you. You sure are one special woman and am proud to call you my sister and my friend!

oodlesofoversons said...

How fun! I love Gardner Village! that sounds like a fun tradition.