Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to US! Jeff and I have our birthdays a few days apart and we both had great birthdays. But, Jeff surprised me with a party with some of our friends. He arranged all of them to surprise me at dinner. He had been planning it for a few weeks and I had no clue. We were supposed to be just going to dinner for our date night/our birthdays and I really thought nothing of it. I even almost didn't get a babysitter and thought that we would go another day. Luckily, I found one. I almost didn't get ready either. It had been a long day and I thought that I wouldn't worry about it. But I hopped in the shower and quickly did my hair and was still putting on my make-up when Jeff opened my door to go into the restaurant. So, as we were walking back to our table I hear a chorus of voices singing Happy Birthday. I was totally shocked, Jeff pulled it off and it was so much fun. Jeff, you made my 30th Birthday one to remember. Thank You everyone.


3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy B-day Anna! Wow, your hair is so long! You look great :)

Rebecca said...

Happy Thirtieth! Big year. :) What a fun party. What a great husband. I'm happy for you.

Gigi's Thimble said...

Anna,

Glad you had a great b-day. That was sweet of Jeff to plan that for you! You look awesome, by the way. So skinny and your hair is so long and beautiful.

When do you want to get together? I think Shelby and Mike would like to join us. Just let me know!