Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jacob is 3!!!


How time flies when you have so many little ones. I think of what I did for Stewart's birthday's and feel bad that none of the other boys have got the "out of control parties" that Stew got. The oldest does seem to be the one that gets the big and new things (like the new bike, and the other ones gets the hand me downs), but as you get older it seems it doesn't really matter because they won't ever remember all the time that you spent on their race car cake or the treasure chest cake!!! Jacob got cinnamon rolls for his cake, that is how bad it has gotten. I know that they enjoyed those cinnamon rolls more than any cake that I could of made. But I still enjoy throwing a good party!

Best Buddies. We love having family in the as our backyard neighbors. They play almost everyday and are super cute together.

1 comment:

Annalisa said...

i'm sure you're the best at throwing great parties. you must get that from your mom. smiles!