Sunday, June 21, 2009

Eden

Jeff and I were able to get away for the weekend.
So went to Eden. Where is it you may ask. It is one of
the most beautiful places in Utah! and it is up Ogden Canyon.
A little drive, but it was worth it.
The place that we stayed was called Wolf Creek. A great resort with
a gorgeous view, fine food, and great horseback riding. This is our view
from our horses.

What a hottie! He looks good on horseback.

O how I love horses. I will never have one but I can still wish.

6 comments:

Naoma said...

You look good on horseback too, I gotta agree I LOVE horses. Love the updates!

Keri said...

Eden is one of the prettiest places ever. We've stayed at Wolf Creek and it's beautiful. It's always nice to get away!

oodlesofoversons said...

Glad you got a nice getaway!

Matt said...

Niiiice! I need a getaway with my man right now. It's fun to see what you're up to. You must make the greatest YW leader/teacher ever. Those girls are lucky to have you.

Rebecca said...

I just had to clarify that the last comment from "Matt" was really from me- Rebecca (Becky). Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Your boys are soo cute I can't believe how big they're all getting. Looks like a fun place!
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step