Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's my Birthday!

So sad that I have no pictures to share! But since I expect to have a great birthday, it seems to turn out that way. People say that once you get older your birthday just goes by and it is just was another day. Well it doesn't have to be, but it means that it is up to you to make that happen (or you have to have a great sister and a great husband to take care of you), which in my case I do! Lucky me and so sad for all of you!!!! So My birthday started out on Friday night, my birthday was the upcoming Monday, my sister Martha came down from Idaho and set up a party for my sister Sarah and me. Sarah and I are 5 years and 1 day apart. So I have always shared my birthday with her. So anyways, we went ice skating first. This was my grand idea, I haven't been ice skating for 11 years and I am pregnant. So really what was I thinking. I get out on the rink, really slow at first, but then after an hour I feel comfortable, and my sisters want to do a train, we were being silly girls anyway, so a train is a great idea right. Well after just a moment I realize that I am not ready for a train, and so I let go, lose my balance and fall spread eagle, and face plant onto the ice. OUCH! It was a bad fall, but my nerves got to me and I worried about the baby and it really hurt. So I couldn't get control of my emotions and I get off the rink and head towards the bathroom, lock myself in the stall, and started to cry and shake uncontrollably. I couldn't calm down. It really wasn't that bad but I still couldn't stop. So Martha got me out of the stall and calmed me down. But I was done skating for awhile. But man was a sore and my back was all whacked out. Good old Dr. Bill (my chiropractor) would be seeing me on Monday. Then off we went to my sister Marys house. We had treats and talked until 2:30 in the morning. Wow, we could of been there all night. We dove into some raw emotions, we love to do that. Crying and laughing. So we had a great time. Then the next morning Martha and Lynna and Jared and me had to be up by 6:30am to go get our Bountiful Baskets (you get a lot a produce for $15) but we had to get up and go get it after a late night. I probably would of been better off not sleeping at all. Then Martha and I went to breakfast. It was really nice. Then on Sunday, Jared and Lynna invited the adults over for cake and ice cream. Sunday was Sarah's bithtday and we stayed and talked for awhile. Then Monday morning! Yeah! why I care, I don't know, but I still get excited for my birthday. So Jeff let me sleep in and made breakfast. Tina, Jeff's sister came down from Logan (it was her spring break) and for her gift to Jeff and I she watched our kids for the day. Isn't that the nicest gift ever! So as I got ready Jeff took the boys to All A Dollar so the boys can pick out my gift. When they got home they had gotten decorations as my gift and were ready to decorate. So Jeff had a lunch appointment and I had to go to the chiropractor and the had lunch with Mary and she then took me and got me some exercise pants for my present. Since I am trying to stay working out during this pregnancy. Then I met up with Jeff and we went and got massages at Remedez and the off to a movie, Leap Year, a perfect chick flick, and then home for cupcakes with Tina and the boys. After we got them to bed, Jeff and I went to dinner at Happy Sumo. It was a great day, especially after a stressful week. It was one of my best birthdays yet. Last year was equally as good though. So not that everyone wanted to know all that, but for my sake I want it recorded that you can have a great birthday still, you just have to want it and help plan it. So until next year. Happy Birthday Sarah, Jeff and Me!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like you had a great day! And, congrats on having another, I had no idea you were pregnant! How far along are you?

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Anna dear!!!

Peggy said...

Happy Birthday! And Congratulations!