Monday, May 12, 2008

Family Times in California

The Boys first time to Disneyland. They had a blast.


It was a perfect day until the very end when it started pouring rain. As we were running out of the park James and Jacob fell fast asleep even with the rain pounding on their little faces. And if you know my boys it takes a lot to make them fall asleep. So, I guess we did a good job wearing out these boys. They loved every minute of it though.

The day at the beach was one to remember. It was overcast and about 60 degrees, needless to say it was not quite beach weather. But to three little boys that had never seen the beach, it did not matter. They played for over an hour as I stood there in my sweatshirt and pants freezing, and Jeff having to go in the water after them. Being pregnant had its benefits.


After the beach we went and got ice cream and Jacob feel asleep with his ice cream in hand.
I guess not giving him a nap day after day had its effect.

No comments: