Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We love to have visitors. Heather and Tanna came to visit and so did Shannon and baby Jane. It is great to have such fabulous friends and I am so glad that so many of them have kids my boys ages. They are all such cute friends that love each other. It was fun because on Thursday night Naoma, Mary(and a friend of hers), Jared and Abbie (my niece) came to visit and we just hung out for a few hours. They didn't leave until around 11:00p.m. We had a great time. I love my family. I also had lots of other visitors, so I wasn't too bored in the hospital.


Tina, Shannon and Heather with the babes.

Meg, Lynna, and Joshua.

Aunt Becky and Joshua

Tina loves pictures!

3 comments:

Naoma said...

It was alot of fun just hanging out!! Even if it was at the Hospital of all places! love and see you soon.

Emily said...

Congrats Anna! I can't believe you have all boys...you are amazing!

wendy and brig said...

Hey Anna, Congrats on the new baby. I am so happy for you. I found your blog on Lindsays. I hope you are doing well. Miss ya!
Love, Wendy